Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Out and About & Home Alone


Another very pleasant day. Friends down from the provinces for the day so started with lunch in Eastbourne then a drive around the harbour back to Foxglove. As well as a glass of their fine house sauvignon blanc, it was also an excellent opportunity to retrieve the sunglasses I left there on yesterday's visit. A waterfront stroll followed and my pick of the buskers was definitely the chap on the bagpipes.

The big responsibility of the day was commencing my pet minding duties for friends who have left for fun and frolics in the Hawkes Bay. Feline and fish fed and fine. If this weather keeps up I may need to water the pots there tomorrow as well - summer rocks!


1 comment:

  1. Pleased to say the fourth gold fish has found a healthy herbal diet of mosquito eggs and has fully recovered; though I suspect it was some of that fairy dust you sprinkled ...

    ReplyDelete