Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

20/20


Yes, that's what my vision is going to be in two weeks time when my new glasses arrive. Apparently I am short-sighted with astigmatism and my eyes are not the same strength. On the upside, I don't have glaucoma and my cataracts are only at 1-2 on a ten point scale, so with care I can go over ten years without repair. I have ordered prescription sunglasses, prescription nerd glasses and two pairs of prescription reading glasses. I hope this will cover all my visual needs for a wee while. Can't wait to see a crisp, clear world in 2012!

3 comments:

  1. But are you ready to see the world as it really is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you've ordered enough pairs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, not really. But my financial resources are exhausted at present - but it will be an on-going project to ensure I have a pair for every situation. :)

    ReplyDelete