Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

What Are You Doing For the Holidays?

This is a question I have been asked a lot in the last couple of weeks - and now the holidays are here. The fact is I'm not doing anything vastly different from what I do much of the time. I have a life that feels like a holiday just about every day. I live in a nice wee house in a vibrant suburb by the sea. It's been a busy term, but I work with fun people doing a job I enjoy. The holidays will be a welcome break from the alarm clock and give me more time to walk, read, catch a movie, garden and catch up with friends. I don't have any need to go away - I love being where I am, doing exactly what I do. So I reply to the question, "I'll just potter around home." Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. I liked the question one of your pupils aksed..."Do you have a home?"
    Your reply was equally precious!

    ReplyDelete