Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tick, Tick, Tick

No, not a bomb. Just me working through my list of holiday goals. Having had lots of busy fun as I potter. The car is registered, the hair is cut, two very productive days spent at school, quality dressing gown mornings spent mooching, gardens tidied, freesia bulbs snug in the ground,




a trip into town this afternoon to submit the passport forms (Why take a car when it's so hassle free to 'snapper' there and back  from Petone),

SweetPea high tea for a birthday celebration today - wonderful as always.
Dinner out tonight, a morning catch-up and an evening movie tomorrow. People still to see and a wee road trip planned for next week. I often hear people say they would be bored if they didn't have a job. What sorry, strange and imagine-less souls they are. They are the same dullards that think $26million is just too much money to contemplate as a Lotto win. I'm happy in my work and am unlikely to be retiring before the age of 93 given the sad state of my savings - but should the big win come, neither time nor money will be a burden.





2 comments:

  1. Don't get me wrong but Oliver walked in as I was reading your post and started reading until "potter" then said "I think I'll play the piano!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no! I really felt I'd pitched the blog perfectly to capture the five year old, sweet-toothed Ben !0 fan demographic! Back to the drawing board ....

    ReplyDelete