Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Supermarket Pondering

The one thing I didn't like when I moved to Petone was the local supermarket. It is the same chain as I used in the Hutt, but the layout was different and it just didn't feel right. I have stuck with it because shopping local makes sense, but have always felt a little cheated and that life would be much simpler if every supermarket was required to have identical layouts and product placements. Today I visited a friend and as I needed to get a few bits and pieces on the way home I ceased upon the opportunity to shop in the old place. It was ghastly. The once familiar was foreign. I will not venture there again. My conversion to the Petone lifestyle is complete.



1 comment:

  1. Agree.Sue and I avoid going to the same Lower Hutt supermarket for exactly that reason.

    ReplyDelete