Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Weather Bomb

Weather bombs - they hadn't invented those in my younger days, so we just had storms. Anyway, one is coming so Millie and I are getting prepared. The sun umbrella has been stowed away in the garage, the outdoor chairs are stacked and my wind weary 'sweet pea' tree has been tied to the fence. As Millie prefers indoor facilities when the weather is inclement, I am about to set off to the supermarket for the kitty litter. I may buy a trashy magazine or two  just in case I need to spend tomorrow in bed as the weather bomb rages. In that case, the 'Come Dine With Me' omnibus will also comfort and sustain me through the morning - it's trash TV at its finest. I have arranged for a movie and dinner out later in the day, so hopefully the worst will have passed by then.

2 comments:

  1. I was looking forward to the Come Dine With Me omnibus this morning given that it is stormy outside. I have seen this lot though so it is disappointing. Worth watching though for the particularly odious Welsh crowd. The pretentious old witch who lives in Dylan Thomas' house makes me laugh. Good old Dylan would have told her to pull the broomstick out of her whatsit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but at least Dylan's biggest fan has a little style. That South African woman is ghastly. And, yes, disappointingly a repeat.

    ReplyDelete