Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sunny Saturday


Millie examines garden ornaments

How lovely to wake to a sunny morning and an absence of wind. Did cloud over towards midday, with brief rain and hail, before sunning up once more. The weather for the last few days has been very unpredictable and that wind was horrendous. Millie was enjoying the sun on the deck this morning, after a tense time last evening. She is really terrified of fireworks, and some neighbours made a start a day early. She will have a dreadful time tonight and I will be out at a function - poor baby, all alone. I love fireworks, but I loathe Guy Fawkes putting them in the hands of idiots. Hope to see the Wellington display from the beach at Eastbourne if I can sneak out of the festivities.

2 comments:

  1. Our dog Rosie (R.I.P.) used to be afraid but Willow, the part burmese cat is fascinated. She jumps up on the window sill and watches for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cats previous to Millie were unfazed, but poor Millie growls and hides. Good on Willow!

    ReplyDelete