Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Paleo, Paleo

I went out for dinner last night at the house of good friends. They are also very thoughtful friends and provided a totally paleo and very tasty meal. They were aware I am trying to adhere fully to paleo principles in my eating and designed a meal I could enjoy without compromise, including the dessert.



The more I read and view about our modern nutrition the more glad I am that I switched my lifestyle to the paleo way over three years ago. This documentary I watched today is most interesting. Even without the effects of grains in the diet taken into account, you really are screwed if you are basing your diet on processed foods.

3 comments:

  1. Reminds me of a fridge magnet that reads "At our age we need all the preservatives we can get"

    ReplyDelete
  2. See <A HREF="http://paleohacks.com/questions/89589/paleo-diet-flowchart-funny-or-paleo-101-or-both#axzz1yHpp9thA"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very funny, and very well done, and very true!
      Easier link for the fanbase -
      http://paleohacks.com/questions/89589/paleo-diet-flowchart-funny-or-paleo-101-or-both

      Delete